• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
It's this vegetarian deal coming to visit for Thanksgiving...I'll just make it for Mr. K and myself and add all the ham I want! :clap: :wave:
Some vegetarians eat seafood :dunno:

I can't wait to try this recipe, Allifunn, for a big party in a few weeks.
You will love it!

Toots...gorgonzola, blue cheese...very similliar...I would use either or both! :clap:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Heck, I have my Thanksgiving shopping list for all of our traditional recipes typed up in Word, in order by the aisles in Publix. This way I don't forget anything, and I can do my shopping very quickly.

I'm screwed. :wave:

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
That sounds great! I think I'll try it for Christmas -- already have bought groceries for Thanksgiving.

I bought mine last thursday and already had one Thanksgiving dinner. I can't believe it. Now, I'm fixin' to start up again. ;-) Hubba and I have an Uncle in Franklin, 50 miles from here, who can't get out. So we made him skip his meals on wheels last Saturday and brought the whole spread to him. :D Hubba smoked a turkey last friday night. I did all the other stuff. Hubba did chop for me some. I didn't do the cranberries on my own though. I took those Publix ones, which are really good to me, with the orange.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
Stupid question: What are butter me not biscuits? Do they sell those at Publix? Both of these recipes sound yummy. With my broken elbow, I'm not doing very much, my husband is doing the turkey and sister-in-law is bringing the side dishes. I just need a few easy to make things that don't require too much effort from my right arm.

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Stupid question: What are butter me not biscuits? Do they sell those at Publix? Both of these recipes sound yummy. With my broken elbow, I'm not doing very much, my husband is doing the turkey and sister-in-law is bringing the side dishes. I just need a few easy to make things that don't require too much effort from my right arm.

SM, I can feel a little of your pain. Right before Halloween I clamped my left index finger in my straight iron. It hurt for days. (second degree burn) Trying to do the simplest things were a big pain as I'm sure you know!
Glad you are getting help!

I have tried to like blue cheese and gorganzola and just can't! These recipes sound so good!