• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Bdarg and Kate are making yeast rolls now...pass the French butter....:blink:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
The good thing about it all, I just discovered. I can use my belly as a shelf to rest my coffee mug.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
The good thing about it all, I just discovered. I can use my belly as a shelf to rest my coffee mug.

Congratulations. Now you know what it is like to be in your 3rd trimester of pregnancy. The belly table rocks!:lol: I don't think you are there yet though.;-)

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I don't know about the 3rd trimester part, nor what it must feel like to have a baby kicking around in my belly, and the cravings for weird foods, but I do have a new place to rest my coffee mug. Just don't make me laugh or I'll get a laptop filled with hot coffee, and I'm not like Princess Kate, who when having hot coffee poured on her hand says, "That's okay. I kind of like it." :blink:

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:
That's the spirit! Lemonade from Lemons!!
**Adore the Fat Cat pic ... it SLAYS me when cats sit like this.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:
That's the spirit! Lemonade from Lemons!!
**Adore the Fat Cat pic ... it SLAYS me when cats sit like this.
All of the beached whale photos were of dead whales -- just didn't work, but thanks for giving me the appropriate idea for my new avatar.

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
All of the beached whale photos were of dead whales -- just didn't work, but thanks for giving me the appropriate idea for my new avatar.

YW:wave:
Fat Dulled Puddy + "I go crazy" combo totally WorKS!! :clap: