• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:wave:Considering I can't win if its a continuation, I say the bowls should be separate :D

I agree. This Mizzou fann just can't let go of the raw deal we got. :angry:

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
You've got to hand it to Ohio State ... three "major" championship games in a row. :D :clap: It's very impressive, but then again I have a feeling they will be losing again to the SEC.

Geaux Tigers! Sorry again OL!

I think they got it right, but if this does not absolutely define the need for a playoff system, I don't know what does. Then again, we say that every year, and still we don't have a playoff system. :pissed:

Edit: I mean they got the championship game right. Mizzou got scroued.

Last edited:

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place
I don't anybody to bite me. I just want LSU to win.:funn::funn:

The system sucks, it really does. The HAS to be a better way and somebody to make the change happen.

What nobody needs though is a system that plays on forever (winner in March). Look at the NBA and MLB. They play way too many games and then the play offs take almost as long as the regular season.

Yeah, and Mizzou got shafted royally in this deal.:dunno:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
I don't anybody to bite me. I just want LSU to win.:funn::funn:

The system sucks, it really does. The HAS to be a better way and somebody to make the change happen.

What nobody needs though is a system that plays on forever (winner in March). Look at the NBA and MLB. They play way too many games and then the play offs take almost as long as the regular season.

Yeah, and Mizzou got shafted royally in this deal.:dunno:

:violin: Been there.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:violin: Been there.

And you miss kfunn can Bite Me. Good news...before he left town, Mr. K was able to score 4 Cotton Bowl tickets for Steven and his crew. He is our hero!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Clarification:Miss Kitty, you really have not won anything, you just finished the regular season at #1. As is the case with Ohio State, you can't claim a championship without bowling, so you are obligated to pick bowls. :wave:

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place
Better watch out there Skunky, I see some cat claws coming at you :cool:

(and they ain't from Mike either):rotfl:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Clarification:Miss Kitty, you really have not won anything, you just finished the regular season at #1. As is the case with Ohio State, you can't claim a championship without bowling, so you are obligated to pick bowls. :wave:

Kinda like saying you should be #1 because you didn't lose any games in regulation, but lost 2 in OT. :rotfl:

I'm gonna get you Mizzou Feline......I wonder if cat taste like chicken?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.