• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I hear the Chili dogs are good, though a little different bun is used than the norm. I also hear the double cheeseburgers are 12 oz of meat. HOLY COW!!! The homemade onion rings are also on the to-eat list. Word on the street is that the owners are very friendly. Cannot wait to try it.

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
Thanks for all the support and positive feedback. We have only been open 3 days but have a good turnout, without and advertising. We are tweaking our menu each day to make it better.... I think we finally have our burger nailed down, so come try it out and by the weekend we will start making HOMEMADE french fries (take a whole potatoe, shred it and cook it) as an option. In the future we will add an Oyster Po-Boy and a Grilled Shrimp Po-Boy. See yall soon!

Flip-Flops

Your too close to me --- this could get dangerous. :drool:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Thanks for all the support and positive feedback. We have only been open 3 days but have a good turnout, without and advertising. We are tweaking our menu each day to make it better.... I think we finally have our burger nailed down, so come try it out and by the weekend we will start making HOMEMADE french fries (take a whole potatoe, shred it and cook it) as an option. In the future we will add an Oyster Po-Boy and a Grilled Shrimp Po-Boy. See yall soon!

Flip-Flops

Never under estimate the free advertising power of SoWal. :D

flipflopsgrill

Beach Lover
Oct 13, 2007
Just wanted to thank everyone for their support! We had a great week and even had many repeat customers...thanks so much.

Most customers are ordering our Burgers, Chilidogs, Shrimp Po-Boys and Homemade Salads...so come check us out.

We will be open for lunch thru Dec and then 11:00 to 11:00 for 2008. Our address is 4281 E. Co. Hwy 30-A, near AMAVIDA Coffee.

Thanks,

Flip Flops Grill

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
Just wanted to thank everyone for their support! We had a great week and even had many repeat customers...thanks so much.

Most customers are ordering our Burgers, Chilidogs, Shrimp Po-Boys and Homemade Salads...so come check us out.

We will be open for lunch thru Dec and then 11:00 to 11:00 for 2008. Our address is 4281 E. Co. Hwy 30-A, near AMAVIDA Coffee.

Thanks,

Flip Flops Grill

Open for lunch 7 days? :dunno:

Just checkin' :wave: Welcome to the neighborhood!:welcome: