• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

flipflopsgrill

Beach Lover
Oct 13, 2007
Yes we do have Milkshakes made with real ice cream. Also, we have fixed the french fry issue, no more soggy fries. And we will post a menu soon. Again we appreciate all the support as we already have several "regulars" !

Flip Flops

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Yes we do have Milkshakes made with real ice cream. Also, we have fixed the french fry issue, no more soggy fries. And we will post a menu soon. Again we appreciate all the support as we already have several "regulars" !

Flip Flops

Does regular count as 3 times in your first week? ;-)

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove

Flip Flops

So glad to hear you've got the fries straightened out. We ate with you about a week ago and that was the only complaint. Looking forward to seeing you again soon... :D

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Punzy, Camp Creek Kid and I had lunch at Flip Flops Grill yesterday...

I'm in love with the cheeseburger and home made french fries!!!!!!! The cheeseburger was absolutely delicious on a soft kind of french bread bun, and it seemed to have some kind of special sauce (not sure). all I know is that it is now my favorite burger on 30A.

You can order regular or home made fries. The home made fries are truly scrumptious. a little soft around the edges, but in the best way possible. I wouldn't change a thing about it.

Shea and Rebecca, owners, are just the greatest folks. Shea sang us a few tunes, and he is really a wonderful singer!!!

They are planning to open later on Thur-Sat nights for music.

This is my new favorite place!!!:love::wave::D

can't wait to try the chili dog and other items on the menu.

flipflopsgrill

Beach Lover
Oct 13, 2007
Thanks so much for all the positive feed back. I will be posting a new thread today regarding our new breakfast and new hours. Thanks Tootsie and same to you Dave!

Flip Flops