• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
That show was as terrible as SoWal in Oct! Holy Cow! Who knew that I could stay out 'til 2:00am+?

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
That show was as terrible as SoWal in Oct! Holy Cow! Who knew that I could stay out 'til 2:00am+?
Haha..and how are you up so early? must be healthy living otherwise. That was awesome last night! Gonna brush my teeth and run my brain through a rinse cycle. I lost my knack for drinking somewhere. Great, great show!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

Who knew that I should have never had 2 Sweetwaters?:dunno: But I wouldn't trade this headache for anything- what a show. The entire room was moving! I had to wash my feet since I was wearing flip flops and there was a lot of beer spillage during the dancing!:clap:

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
I had to wash my feet since I was wearing flip flops and there was a lot of beer spillage during the dancing!:clap:
One of the best sentences ever to be posted on SoWal.com! Way to ring in my birthday, jdarg!
P.S. Can I have some verification on SJ's claim to have been out past 2 a.m.?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
One of the best sentences ever to be posted on SoWal.com! Way to ring in my birthday, jdarg!
P.S. Can I have some verification on SJ's claim to have been out past 2 a.m.?

He was still there when we left about 1:15 ish, and we left right after the music stopped. There were so many people there- I bet it was awhile before everybody left.

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
pfft. I left at 10:15 because I was worried about nto being able to get up for work.

Shoulda pulled an all-nighter.