• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
:welcome:

This is a place to say hi and break the ice, whether you are new to the board or not. Please introduce yourself by starting a new thread! Tell us a little about yourself, or just wave :wave:

You need to register a username before you can post on SoWal. If you already have a username then you need to log in before you can post.

If you have a facebook account, you can just click the facebook connect button at the top of the forum and you're done! Welcome to the SoWal Forum!

:welcome:

Last edited:

JUL

Beach Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
Madison, Alabama
42 mama to Lauren and Caitlin
mostly happy, blonde blue eyes, fair skinned, love the sun it doesn't love me
my happy place is in SoWal
I am a nurse, I have been a flight attendant and a realtor.
I would rather be an artist....maybe later...I hope sooner
favorite holiday is Halloween
I love being outdoors
My house is now an empty nest....too quiet for my liking...but I'm getting used to it
I have fun friends, fun daughters...my husband needs a tune-up....
I love taking pictures of my family,enlarging them and making galleries of my empty walls.

JustaLocal

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2007
SRB
Okay. :wave:

My favorite holiday is Independence Day!
I lived in Poquito Bayou (Okaloosa County) until ?81 - Santa Rosa Beach since.
I don?t remember learning to swim but do remember the first time I met somebody who couldn?t. :eek:
As hobbies I like to paddle (kayak), cycle (leisurely), swim, hike, travel, and read.
I truly love this area - the woods, the creeks, the bay, the beach, the Gulf, the weather, and the people.

I wish that everyone would come here so I could share this magical place with them and I wish nobody would come here and change it into something else.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
:wave:

Family of 3, one daughter right now in SoWal doing an Internship at Seaside.

Live in Memphis, love the Vols, Rebels and Memphis Tiger basketball.

Enjoy annual trips to Disney, hence the user name.
disney.gif

Have a lab, 3 years old. :love:

Former grade school teacher, driver's ed. instructor, large church Recreation ministry office manager, and stay at home Mom.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
Step Up, Step Up,
Introduce Yourself, Introduce Yourself
My name is aggieb.
Uh Huh
I'm a lurker/sowaller.
Uh Huh
I don't know any of these people in real life.
Uh Huh
Right On
Right On
Right On...........

no really I would love to meet some of you.
my life consists of 2 dogs a choc. lab and springer spaniel. tennessee vol football (fat phil i could do w/o). trying to cook. eating chocolate. eating. my brother's bloody mary's. and a good cold pbr or glass of 2 buck chuck merlot. waiting for semi-pro to come to the big screen. hopefully it won't disappoint.

Last edited:

ozbeachmom

Beach Lover
Feb 8, 2007
Kansas/miramar beach
Hi!
I live in the land of Kansas during the school year. Live in SOWAL during summer and every school break.
3 kids ( 22, 18, and 7) 7 year old is a souvenior from a trip to the beach. One to many Rum Runners :)
Love the Jayhawks
Teach kiddos with Special Needs or should I say they teach me!
Love everything that involves the beach!
Married for 24 years
3 year old black lab
Love SoWal board, have only met one person from the board. Would love to meet others!

Beachaholic

Beach Comber
Jan 22, 2008
aaaaaaRIGHT, I guess. I'll join the crowd. Some good people here. Been around since forever and a day. I graduated from Choctaw in '72.. Am a lifer. Good thing for me , I've been blessed. No college education, just self sufficiency

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
hnooe2000.
Virgo.
Local 3.5 years.
Long walks on the beach.
UNC grad--Go Heels!
Seacrest Beach's friendliest flaming Liberal.
Lived in ATL for 25 years--"...left a good job in the city.."
Art! Art! Art!
Started life on the Jesey Shore, Ended up on Camp Creek Lake and the Gulf (much prettier).
One intense Italian partner.
2 Old Border Collies, Mamie and Bess.
Have to travel for work during the week (hate) but alway at my home in Seacrest on weekends (love).

Last edited: