• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BrownEyedGull

Beach Lover
Apr 23, 2007
:wave:
Hi everyone! Yes, I'm a lurker!!! but almost a Beach Dreamer by rank.

I love reading everything and keeping up with everyone's business on here! I've never met any of you, but I'm looking forward to meeting some of you are the 1/2 marathon!!!

Anyway,

Putting our house back on the market this month to move to SoWal!!! We're gonna just take a leap!!!

Married for 12-1/2 years
Mom of 4 wonderful children ( 2 boys & 2 girls)
Love to run (freedom)

And Today is My Birthday!!!!!:chill:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
:wave:
Hi everyone! Yes, I'm a lurker!!! but almost a Beach Dreamer by rank.

I love reading everything and keeping up with everyone's business on here! I've never met any of you, but I'm looking forward to meeting some of you are the 1/2 marathon!!!

Anyway,

Putting our house back on the market this month to move to SoWal!!! We're gonna just take a leap!!!

Married for 12-1/2 years
Mom of 4 wonderful children ( 2 boys & 2 girls)
Love to run (freedom)

And Today is My Birthday!!!!!:chill:

:welcome:BEG!! And....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
:welcome: newbies & lurkers
lurkers + first posts = sowalaholics!

klauricella

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2007
Freeport
Just moved here in October from Key Largo with my boyfriend.
I love beaches, happy hour, tennis and sushi.
Huge lab lover. Hope to get a puppy or a rescue lab once I am completely settled.
Don't really know too many people yet but hope to soon.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
:lol: It's OK, Tebo, we got the picture! Nice, to have ya!:clap:
By the way I can proof read what I just wrote... before I post it. After it is posted is when I find my spelling errors. My daughter would would not understand.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
Another lurker finally joined.....Hi y'all!
Anthony
Moved here from the frozen Northern tundra to keep my bride of 25 years a bit warmer. We love the beaches and are there whenever possible. Live in SRB on 393. Got three Grand-babies and love em like crazy. Quiet, conservative outdoorsy folk who love seafood and the sun. Hope to meet some of you. Way cool site!!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Just moved here in October from Key Largo with my boyfriend.
I love beaches, happy hour, tennis and sushi.
Huge lab lover. Hope to get a puppy or a rescue lab once I am completely settled.
Don't really know too many people yet but hope to soon.
:welcome: What did y'all do in Largo? Curious as to why you moved here from Key paradise and how the 2 places compare in your mind.

Another lurker finally joined.....Hi y'all!
Anthony
Moved here from the frozen Northern tundra to keep my bride of 25 years a bit warmer. We love the beaches and are there whenever possible. Live in SRB on 393. Got three Grand-babies and love em like crazy. Quiet, conservative outdoorsy folk who love seafood and the sun. Hope to meet some of you. Way cool site!!

:welcome:Sounds like you're in the right place.