• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jakenned

Beach Comber
Dec 23, 2004
North Alabama
Does anyone have a pets allowed place they can rent out to my parents the last week of DEC? We are in Seagrove beach and right now they have found a place down in Rosemary Beach...I would rather see them closer to us and towards Seaside.

Let me know...send pics and prices or direct me to your website.

For those wondering...yes, they could stay with us, but they like to have their own place when they visit.

Thanks!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
jakenned said:
Where else but Huntsville!

Me too!!! Well I work in Huntsville, but live in Lacey's Spring. Glad to finally see another Huntsvillian on the board!! Do you work in H'ville?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Dabell said:
Well, it doesnt look like I am going to be useing my place. But If someone needs a place to stay, You can Email me at TwoHomesOnePhone@aol.com

Dabell

Dabell...you show such great SoWal spirit!!!!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
:welcome: . Where is North Alabama do you live?

I guess I found out the answer to this question huh, JA. So I am digging up this old thread to let you all know how powerful a SoWal.com sticker is. I am walking in to my building this morning at work. I hear "Hey, I like your sticker on your car". I turn around and see a nice looking guy standing there. So, we started talking, and guess what? It was jakenned!!!! He works upstairs in my building. How cool is that???? I had never seen him. I told him that you guys were all very nice and that I had made some lifelong friends on the "board". Maybe he will post some more when he has time!!!! I told him how addicting it was. :cool: So I will add jakenned to the SoWallers I have met. :clap: :wave:

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
I guess I found out the answer to this question huh, JA. So I am digging up this old thread to let you all know how powerful a SoWal.com sticker is. I am walking in to my building this morning at work. I hear "Hey, I like your sticker on your car". I turn around and see a nice looking guy standing there. So, we started talking, and guess what? It was jakenned!!!! He works upstairs in my building. How cool is that???? I had never seen him. I told him that you guys were all very nice and that I had made some lifelong friends on the "board". Maybe he will post some more when he has time!!!! I told him how addicting it was. :cool: So I will add jakenned to the SoWallers I have met. :clap: :wave:

:clap: You got me...I thought this was a recent thread and got to Dabells post and looked at the date.;-)

How funny is that? Wow, the same buiding!!!!Small world. :clap:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005

Wow! What a small world. The same thing happened to me, too, and it was so much funn to talk with another SoWal-lover. In Indianapolis, of all places. I hope jakenned posts!