• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
It was a great show! The music was top notch, as good as you'll find anywhere on the planet. The acting and writing were excellent. John R did a masterful job on sound and lights. I demand repeat performances. :lol:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
John R was recording audio and I forgot to ask him if he was planning to broadcast on 30A Radio or make copies available.

I called yesterday to get permission to take some pics but I didn't get a call back, but there was someone taking pics which will probably end up on their website.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
John R was recording audio and I forgot to ask him if he was planning to broadcast on 30A Radio or make copies available.

I called yesterday to get permission to take some pics but I didn't get a call back, but there was someone taking pics which will probably end up on their website.

The director had a photographer covering it. He's getting the film developed today. I'm sure some will be scanned in for the website as well as the newspaper, for next weeks issue.:wave:

John R.........rocks the tech booth:clap:

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
It was a great show, hopefully the first of many! Kudos to all involved...

A recording?! Would make a fantastic broadcast for 30A radio...

I didn't realize there were so many sowallers there, I would've introduced myself! So strange, not knowing what anybody looks like, but feel like I "know" the folks on here... Maybe I need to get a sowal button or something :D

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
It was a great show, hopefully the first of many! Kudos to all involved...

A recording?! Would make a fantastic broadcast for 30A radio...

I didn't realize there were so many sowallers there, I would've introduced myself! So strange, not knowing what anybody looks like, but feel like I "know" the folks on here... Maybe I need to get a sowal button or something :D

We need a secret handshake:wave: