• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
Jun 15, 2006
got some peanuts at Joe Patties in Pensacola yesterday and love the butt rub. congrats Brian and see you on the 15th

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I has to have been longer than 10 years... I have been using that stuff FOREVER! I even have an old tshirt that I KNOW is older than 10 years! LOL

scottalderson

Beach Comber
Jun 27, 2007
in fact, byron is in his 11th year in biz - he threw a great ten yr anniversary bash last year with hubba and this will be way better cause unca duke can be as loud as he wants this year because the party is daytime.

and.. you will enjoy true championship class bbq tomorrow which is something many folks out there have not had the opportunity to indulge in so all you que lovers and hubba lovers and butt rub lovers out there - it's a can't miss party!!

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
I'm planning to go. For anyone not familiar with the area, turn North on 393 and it is just 1/2 mile up the road on the left side. They are in the same business center as Coastal Rental. You can't miss their huge camper as you are driving North. :clap::clap:

Redd

Beach Fanatic
May 7, 2007
Suggestion

Watch the St Patricks Parade on the way to the Butt Rub party

Its going to run from 2pm from Gulf Place to Grayton Corner

Its wont take long to see but there is going to be a fly over along with it and some fun floats
Like stinkys towing a boat and giving out crawfish

Check for details www.30aparade.com

Do please support this community effort

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Wouldn't it be cool if the parade went from Gulf Place to Byron's Butt Rubb Headquarters?

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
Bump for real Q!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Suggestion

Watch the St Patricks Parade on the way to the Butt Rub party

Its going to run from 2pm from Gulf Place to Grayton Corner

Its wont take long to see but there is going to be a fly over along with it and some fun floats
Like stinkys towing a boat and giving out crawfish

Check for details www.30aparade.com

Do please support this community effort

Isn't this like 6 miles? It's gonna be a long parade!