• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
Wow. See. Really cool people already know where we are and how to get here. Wonder if Sheryl saw the New York Daily News story posted on SoWal earlier on another thread and how it mentioned she had a place here. New York writer gave rave review on South Walton, even knew enough to mention "South Walton."

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
After dancing to several of Dread's tunes at the Red Bar last night, Ms. Crow joined the band on the stage to sing a rendition of "Honky Tonk Women" and then left with a couple CD's.

Please post if anyone was there and took photos.

I saw your hubby today in front of my office and the music store. He looked to be in a really good mood when we talked and here I thought it was because his sinuses were better:D

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
It would be really cool if MC Rove showed up one night. Remember his gig at the WH correspondents dinner last year ? BTW SC was at that gig too. Maybe if we are lucky they will perform together !!! I think Karl is down in RB this week. :cool:

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
...and you now show up after being absent for a month, PV?

I don't have internet at my new apartment yet. I've also been ridiculously busy and (*gasp*) too tired to even bother going anywhere to use the internet.

I'm at Amavida right now getting my SoWal fix.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
I don't have internet at my new apartment yet. I've also been ridiculously busy and (*gasp*) too tired to even bother going anywhere to use the internet.

I'm at Amavida right now getting my SoWal fix.

oxox:wave:

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
It would be really cool if MC Rove showed up one night. Remember his gig at the WH correspondents dinner last year ? BTW SC was at that gig too. Maybe if we are lucky they will perform together !!! I think Karl is down in RB this week. :cool:

I hear he'll be in town on April 1. :roll:

I saw your hubby today in front of my office and the music store. He looked to be in a really good mood when we talked and here I thought it was because his sinuses were better:D

It probably was the sinuses.