• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
It is possible that she might be in town for a while. Her tour kicks off in Pensacola next month. Would be awesome if she was scouting the guys in Dread for an opening act.

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
It is possible that she might be in town for a while. Her tour kicks off in Pensacola next month. Would be awesome if she was scouting the guys in Dread for an opening act.

Personally I think DC should go on a national tour and have SC as their opening act.:D They could call it the SC/DC tour. :cool:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I am GREEN with envy :blink:
Envious of whom? Doesn't sound like anyone was there. I stopped going on Monday nights after two weeks in a row of tourists packing the place, making it difficult to move, and difficult to see a local. This week, I was snacking on some lamb. Cheryl Crow or lamb chops? Well, I do have a CD of Cheryl, so I'll take the lamb chops.

Envious of whom? Doesn't sound like anyone was there. I stopped going on Monday nights after two weeks in a row of tourists packing the place, making it difficult to move, and difficult to see a local. This week, I was snacking on some lamb. Cheryl Crow or lamb chops? Well, I do have a CD of Cheryl, so I'll take the lamb chops.

IMHO.... Whomever got to see Sheryl and DC rock the house got a real treat. I don't care if the audience was full of Elvis Impersonators, I'm still green with envy. :cool:

SandSquatter

Beach Comber
Dec 20, 2007
I'm sure she'll be in and out of town a bit. She is playing in P-cola next month. So I'm sure the people that missed her this time will have another go soon.

I bet if you just eat breakfast lunch and dinner at the Red Bar everyday you'll see her and I'm sure Olli will love you too.