• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
Aug 3, 2006
SOWAL, FL
Sheryl Crow is one of my fav singers - I hope I get to see her around while she's here! :)

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Yep...she is only here for the TAN.... cant go out on tour next month looking all pale. LOL
:chill: Hope she has a nice peaceful time here and kicks *** on tour.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
If they hadn't completed the major overhall, she might be visiting Skunky today.

wonder what skunky would do if sheryl walked in his office for some medical treatment... I mean would he be able to even speak?:lol: "oh, hi I'm Dr. Unkscape.., I mean I'm Dr. Ballsmox... oh, no my name isn't smallbox, it was just a box my wife Parunzel picked out for me to wear to mardi gras last year... oh, did I say wife? I meant sister.. "

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
wonder what skunky would do if sheryl walked in his office for some medical treatment... I mean would he be able to even speak?:lol: "oh, hi I'm Dr. Unkscape.., I mean I'm Dr. Ballsmox... oh, no my name isn't smallbox, it was just a box my wife Parunzel picked out for me to wear to mardi gras last year... oh, did I say wife? I meant sister.. "

Sadly, he probably wouldn't know who she was....he's kinda clueless about that sort of thing. If he did recognize the name, he wouldn't be starstruck. He'd only stumble over his words like that if she wanted to talk about her hoo-haa.;-)

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Sadly, he probably wouldn't know who she was....he's kinda clueless about that sort of thing. If he did recognize the name, he wouldn't be starstruck. He'd only stumble over his words like that if she wanted to talk about her hoo-haa.;-)

:lol: