• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Comes with the territory, part of the price of fame, "to whom much is given..." etc., etc.
I know... but it was WAYYYY early, no makeup kinda thing. I know I would have to be rude at that time of day, even if I was famous.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
I would like to think that Sowal could be different, and allow our celebs to roam freely without molestation. Folks come here to chill, be a beach bum. Let them be free...it says so much about our community.:D
I would guess that it is different in Sowal. I bet she's "molested" a lot less there than other places. I don't think anyone truly famous can ever be totally left alone; there will always be at least one starstruck person in the crowd.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
I would guess that it is different in Sowal. I bet she's "molested" a lot less there than other places. I don't think anyone truly famous can ever be totally left alone; there will always be at least one starstruck person in the crowd.

Then they probably need some Sowal training...like the TDC....:lolabove:

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Hey, at least there's no big blue sign marking "Sheryl Crow's House." On second thought, not that it would matter, because the arrow would likely indicate the wrong direction! :funn:

SSSHHHHH don't give them any ideas.........I can see it now. Cheryl Crow at THE Beach.:blush: Arrow pointing to the bay.........

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Hey, at least there's no big blue sign marking "Sheryl Crow's House." On second thought, not that it would matter, because the arrow would likely indicate the wrong direction! :funn:

OMG great one, rep coming to ya!!! :clap: I wish they would at least fix the one that shows inlet beach going in the opposite direction...:bang:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I don't think her house is even in the "beach community," designated on the sign.