• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Greetings from under the snow in Canada! What a beautiful and special vacation spot this is for us! We have made Blue Mountain Beach an annual trip for our family, even getting married on the beach last year!! This community is so special to us and one day we hope to make It our home. For now, we rent glorious vacation homes for 2 weeks a year and pretend like we are locals, amazed at the laid back and friendly southern hospitality that this amazing place provides us with each time we visit. I am so happy to have found this board so that I can still feel connected even though I am not there. To the locals, you are truly blessed to be able to call this place your home!:wave:
:welcome:I'm not exactly a local but I can get there in about 6hrs.:wave:

canadian in BMB

Beach Comber
Apr 5, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Wow!! A former Canadian on the boards?? I am impressed Ash! There is only one downfall when It comes to visiting Blue Mountain Beach though....there is no hockey talk over a cup of coffee at any local establishments!!
Go Sens Go!

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
Not exactly. I noted six miles South of you. I lived in Northern MN for 21 years. The company I worked for hired a bunch of Canadians from towns just across the border.
Warroad MN is called Hockeytown USA and has something like 6 people from there that were on olympic hockey teams.
I stopped following hockey when MN wussed out and sold the Northstars to Texas.

swafia

Beach Comber
Apr 10, 2008
PTW
seagrovebeach.com
Fresh Meat

Hello the name is swafia how many of you can guess my name and if you can keep it to your self or ill break your legs lmao wanted to see what this site was all about and if someone can get me caught up I would appreciated it

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Re: Fresh Meat

Hello the name is swafia how many of you can guess my name and if you can keep it to your self or ill break your legs lmao wanted to see what this site was all about and if someone can get me caught up I would appreciated it

Start reading and don't stop 'til you get back here. :lol:

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Wow!! A former Canadian on the boards?? I am impressed Ash! There is only one downfall when It comes to visiting Blue Mountain Beach though....there is no hockey talk over a cup of coffee at any local establishments!!
Go Sens Go!

Just have to look for the right people! I grew up playing. In fact, Pat Quinn was a family friend and was the one who started me back in '76. Still play to this day, and I'm 45!