• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Okay, Since I've posted or looked at dang near everything in every forum....here goes.

My real name is Kelly, Aquarius (although not a big fan of water) Originally from Georgia, but have lived in Tenn., and Texas (lots of relatives there).
turned the big 40 in February. Married my dream biker guy in 2002. He is the maintenance chief at the Terrace at Pelican Beach.
I have a step son 18 yr. old (he was 9 when I "had" him):D. Visited here in 2003 and moved here later that year.

Chances are if you advertise in the Walton Sun, I either know you, have talked to you on the phone or know OF you. I was the receptionist for a while, wrote a column each month, then moved to the advertising dept.
I had my first child at 38 and then another at 39. Both very unexpected, but everything I ever wanted in life:love:
Just left my job at the Sun to be a full time Mom...thought I was poor before!:roll: But I totally trust that God takes care of us, not us. Hopefully, He'll provide some clients through my website, calvertextra.com and I can give Him a hand.:blush:

I first visited SoWal.com after one of my coworkers kept mentioning it so I lurked a lot, posted a little. Now that I'm home all day, I still lurk a lot, but now I post a lot too. Being home all day with 2 kids gets a little confining so
the people on here help keep me connected, teach me a lot, and most always make me laugh.
SoWal.com-the most fun you can have with your computer!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Welcome SSB!!:welcome: You've already fit in perfectly! :wave:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
wow..i just got around to reading this whole thread...welcome everyone!!! nice to "meet" you!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
:welcome: Everyone. Glad you are here.

KB, so very glad to see that everything is going well with you. :wave:

sunspotsteve

Beach Crab
Apr 15, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi, I'm Steve, Sunspotbaby's hubby so I'm familiar with the site. I know she's addicted:dunno:
I work at the Terrace at Pelican Beach as the Maintenance Chief. We visited here in 2003 and moved here later that year.
Love the beach and my bikes! I have 4 children and 2 grandchildren that are older than two of my children:blink: Look forward to meeting ya'll at the party!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
:welcome:SSSteve! If you can't beat 'em join 'em!! Looking forward to meeting both of you!!!

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Hi, I'm Steve, Sunspotbaby's hubby so I'm familiar with the site. I know she's addicted:dunno:
I work at the Terrace at Pelican Beach as the Maintenance Chief. We visited here in 2003 and moved here later that year.
Love the beach and my bikes! I have 4 children and 2 grandchildren that are older than two of my children:blink: Look forward to meeting ya'll at the party!

"Grandpa! Please don't make me babysit Uncle Jack again!!!"