• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I'm curious to know why you have all the links which I cannot find out any info regarding your post. Is there information that I am not seeing which is relevant to your post? In none of the three links do I see anything related to that property.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I'm curious to know why you have all the links which I cannot find out any info regarding your post. Is there information that I am not seeing which is relevant to your post? In none of the three links do I see anything related to that property.

It's either Panhandle Disney; G.W. Bush Nukalur Power Plant; or Erik Estrada Su Casa Estates.

Last edited:

00seer00

Beach Lover
Oct 12, 2006
PCB
It has been hidden up to now. We should find out whats up next week.
I do not expect a Disney announcement but a GIANT land plan that ties into the West Bay Sector Plan. This is 86 square miles of land and should have planed areas from anything from Entertainment to Housing. I am told the West Bay Sector plan is the largest Planed development in the Country. This could be the second largest. In time when this area grows into a metropolis, I would expect Sport Stadiums, Amusement Areas, Industrial parks. Technology Centers to be close to the Airport and the Beaches as they are in Tampa, Jacksonville, ect. We will soon see if the land planners have set aside areas for these types of operations or if it?s a Billion dollar trailer park.
Is it hidden in the agenda?

00seer00

Beach Lover
Oct 12, 2006
PCB
Swamp? I am sure what ever swamp are you are talking about will be set aside to make the State and the environmentalists Happy. This area has some of the most beautiful Spring fed lakes in the Country.