• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Word on the street is that Tootsie's Orchid Lounge, located in Pier Park (Panty Maw City Beach) is now open. Live music and booze, with servers wearing tight jeans and tee-shirts. Go get yourself some, tunes and liquor, that is. Hands off the ladies. :whack:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I haven't heard the line up. A solo guy was reported as playing this afternoon, and the roll-up doors were open, and customers were inside. That is all I know.

ckhagen

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
Wow! That was fast. I was just there last wednesday and it didn't look anywhere near finished on the inside. They must have really worked hard to get it open so fast.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
My SIL stopped by tootsie's after closing her store, tonight, and she reports that Willie Nelson and Hank Williams, Jr were in the bar. She didn't report say they were playing, but were just inside.

Santiago

Beach Fanatic
May 29, 2005
seagrove beach
I actually went on Thursday which I think was opening night. They had a pretty good band playing. The friend that I was with(who is a poster here) commented that you know you are in PC when you go on oponing night and there's grafitti on the bathroom wall.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
OK some girls and I went tonight after the SITC movie. Well the band was ok. Sleeveless cut off t-shirt, Alabama hat with a mega curled brim, a rebel flag on the keyboard. The servers were in tight jeans, tourists were everywhere all shapes, sizes, ages and attire. A well brand rum and coke was $6.50 :shock: and tasted horrible. The highlight of the evening was seeing not only one but two mullet cuts on women. One was even a platinum blonde...:lol: They do serve food but we did not stay long enough to try it out. I will give it another chance when there is a different band. Anyone else been there???