• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
It is interesting, the various ways which people measure success.

If Jeff is performing comedy somewhere in SoWal, please let me know. However, I do not care to see his white legs in a swimsuit on the beach. :rotfl: I think it is great that this area draws celebrities, but if you want to keep that happening, perhaps you should keep it on the down-low.

Then someone will need to convince the travel mags, travel shows, travel agents, etc., to keep it on a low profile. ;-)

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Then someone will need to convince the travel mags, travel shows, travel agents, etc., to keep it on a low profile. ;-)

Seeing that the target audience so far is limited to the supermarket tabloid readers and fans of the HeeHaw Channel, I don't think we have anything to fear at this juncture.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Seeing that the target audience so far is limited to the supermarket tabloid readers and fans of the HeeHaw Channel, I don't think we have anything to fear at this juncture.

Well as far as Romo/Jessica are concerned you will have to include everyone that watches ESPN, as just today, there was a piece on him about is he the new Broadway Joe as far as attracting media attention every where they go.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Well as far as Romo/Jessica are concerned you will have to include everyone that watches ESPN, as just today, there was a piece on him about is he the new Broadway Joe as far as attracting media attention every where they go.

Remember the "Old" Broadway Joe? :D

YouTube - Joe Namath and Pantyhose

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007

Shelly You are on a roll--your posts on this thread are cracking me up!!!!:rotfl:

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
The real story here is this isn't the "Redneck Riviera" but "America's Riveriera" that attracts the rich and famous. That Redneck Rivera thing was started by some jealous East and South Florida types. We've always been prettier, and now we're attracting the A List. Glad he and Jessica and Tony can come here to relax.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider

They have a HeeHaw channel now??????

" I searched the world over and thought I 'd found true love. You found another and 'thruppp' you were gone."

Thanks for the laugh, Shelly.:D

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
The only celebrity I ever considered stalking was Robert Plant, who was rumored to be staying in Watercolor 4th of July 2007. And I never found out if he was really there, but wow, that would have been really cool.

I glanced through this week's People. I didn't see anyone in there that I would get really excited about seeing, and that's if I even recognized them!:rotfl: