• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
The only celebrity I ever considered stalking was Robert Plant, who was rumored to be staying in Watercolor 4th of July 2007. And I never found out if he was really there, but wow, that would have been really cool.

I glanced through this week's People. I didn't see anyone in there that I would get really excited about seeing, and that's if I even recognized them!:rotfl:
I'd get excited if I saw Clive Owen anywhere.

maeby funke

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2006
South Georgia
I'd get excited if I saw Clive Owen anywhere.

Daniel Craig, Anthony Bourdain or Stephen Colbert would do the trick for me.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
The real story here is this isn't the "Redneck Riviera" but "America's Riveriera" that attracts the rich and famous. That Redneck Rivera thing was started by some jealous East and South Florida types. We've always been prettier, and now we're attracting the A List.

Are you sure that the Rednecks in the South East didn't start that name, to keep the other people scared to visit and discover the beach?

If these people are the "A list," who is on the B list?

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I saw all the celebrities I wanted to see while I was in town. Ok, not all of them, but a lot of them. The famous Dargs with their little Princess (She beats the heck out of Jessica Simpson any day), Some of those gorgeous Steelings, Mr. SJ himself, jfunn (she is a celebrity to me), Daddy-O, Tootsie, and their little cutie patootie Spidey, Allifunn and her cute son, and Teddy Bear from the Waco's, all those boy's from Dread. Who needs Jessica and Tony, or Foxworthy, or Sheryl, when we have all these other beautiful celebrities amongst us.

p.s. SHELLY, you are next on my list. ;-)