• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
What, this crowd didn't require any additional security? "SCM" is at its best when the stage is being rushed and a mosh pit forms! :rotfl:

Pre-show announcements and additional security measures are now in place to lessen the number of kids charging the stage.:lol:

We only had one "additional" kid last night (as in, a child that wasn't picked by the actor to come up on stage, but jumped up anyway), and I think the actor knew the kid, so it worked out OK.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Pre-show announcements and additional security measures are now in place to lessen the number of kids charging the stage.:lol:

We only had one "additional" kid last night (as in, a child that wasn't picked by the actor to come up on stage, but jumped up anyway), and I think the actor knew the kid, so it worked out OK.

he was adorable, and the actor handled it so perfectly! the parents were so embarrassed when the kid ran and jumped on the stage... but it turned out well and was so cute.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
love the very last do-do song! I wish I had the words so we could sing it around the house.... perhaps some of you have them memorized by now? or have a video? :rotfl:

For you Tootsie...

Sung to the tune of "Camptown Races"
(Cowbell)
Cow patty fell on a bad boy's head, Doo-doo, doo-doo,
His hair turned brown and his face turned red, Oh da doo-doo day!
He yanked our chains like a rotten brat, Doo-doo, doo-doo,
So now he's wearing a cow-pie hat, Oh da doo-doo day!

Cried "cow patty" all night, cried "cow patty all day,
Cried "cow patty" til the cows came home, and pooped all our troubles away.

Now some kind of patties are good for you, Doo-doo, doo-doo,
Hamburger patties and peppermint too, Oh da doo-doo day!
We like tater patties and fish pattie pies, Doo-doo, doo-doo,
But cow patties only look good to the flies, Oh da doo-doo day!

(Slow)
Cried "cow patty" all night, cried "cow patty" all day,
Cried "cow patty" til the cows came home, and pooped all our troubles away!