• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Well, my summer schedule is shaping up. I now know that every Tuesday evening will be spent at Watercolor, relaxing on the grass, while Kate and assorted little girlfriends are mesmerized by this play. I know I can watch this over and over and it will be hilarious every time...

I will be spending some time today looking into cow patty merch....cow patty- the theme of summer 2008!

The director, actors, and crew did an excellent job- once again, I am wowed by the talent at the Rep, and we are lucky to have such a fantastic professional theater.:clap:

See y'all next Monday for Sleeping Beauty, and again on Tuesday for that new local bad boy, The Stinky Cheese Man!

PS- If you would like a promo poster for these plays at your business, please PM me and I will deliver it!

totaljen

Beach Lover
May 29, 2008
Blue Mountain Beach
We'll definitely come one Tues. night! I love supporting local theatre ... not to mention the book is hilarious, so it can only be better in person!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Run run run as fast as you can

You can't catch me

I'm the STINKY CHEESE MAN!!!!

:wave:

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Run run run as fast as you can

You can't catch me

I'm the STINKY CHEESE MAN!!!!

:wave:
PPPeeeee-ewwwwww. Why would we want to chase you, you smell like stinky cheese?

The girls loved that book, can't wait to see it tonight!:clap::clap: