• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I think the turnout and excitement for this event is a clear sign for Alys beach to have this event again! Even though only a few of the digital entries were able to be shown, the ones we did see were really cool, and left us wanting to see more!

Everyone made the most of the unfortunate and untimely weather- hanging at the Caliza pool and seeing pretty much everyone in town was great fun. I took Kate up to "hang" with DJ Harry, and his tunes had her dancing her feet off in a puddle, followed by a shadow dance against one of the white walls of Alys. Come visit again soon Harry!!:clap:

The people watching was great- if I had not been watching a child, I would have parked myself on one of many amazing seating choices and been completely content to watch- lots of great (and interesting) outfits and people!

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard- we can't fight Mother Nature, but I think everyone's adaptation to the situation turned out well!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Kitty, I got some pics for you, but patients is required.

I think the turnout and excitement for this event is a clear sign for Alys beach to have this event again! Even though only a few of the digital entries were able to be shown, the ones we did see were really cool, and left us wanting to see more!

Everyone made the most of the unfortunate and untimely weather- hanging at the Caliza pool and seeing pretty much everyone in town was great fun. I took Kate up to "hang" with DJ Harry, and his tunes had her dancing her feet off in a puddle, followed by a shadow dance against one of the white walls of Alys. Come visit again soon Harry!!:clap:

The people watching was great- if I had not been watching a child, I would have parked myself on one of many amazing seating choices and been completely content to watch- lots of great (and interesting) outfits and people!

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard- we can't fight Mother Nature, but I think everyone's adaptation to the situation turned out well!

I was so excited about this event from the get go and love how Alys Beach (especially kickball kell) comes up with these out of the box happenings! Thanks for the report...how cool that everyone adapted and still had funn...that is sowal at it's finest!!! :clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I was so excited about this event from the get go and love how Alys Beach (especially kickball kell) comes up with these out of the box happenings! Thanks for the report...how cool that everyone adapted and still had funn...that is sowal at it's finest!!! :clap:

Kickball Kell should get gigantic hugs from every single person she sees today!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Breathtaking. :love:

Despite the changes that had to be made due to rain, this event was awesome. Congrats to Kelli, Alys, John, Mike and all at Alys Beach for creating, designing, producing such a beautiful and FUNN event!!!!!!

PLEASE have Digital Graffiti 2!!!!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I heard last night from some Alys peeps, that they were strongly considering making this an annual event.

If they made it every year- that would be great... Alys beach Plan B is better than most of 30a's Plan A!
Although, I can't imagine that once the rest of the home owners 'fill-in' there that those home owners would be 'down' for that? The music was bouncing off the walls all throughout Alys Beach.
It was fantastic!

Seems to me that this area is straved for something like that.
Note to Alys Beach: make it happen baby!

Chandra

Beach Fanatic
Thanks to all the folks that made that happen! It's unfortunate we didn't get to see more art, but the dance party that ensued was spectacular. I had some pics I took with my phone, but they have mysteriously disappeared?? I might have been making phone calls when I thought I was taking pictures. Oops.

I agree with em--sowal NEEDS more of this type of entertainment. DJ Harry, please come back soon!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
It was AWESOME!! So many wonderful people were there. If it had gone full force, as intended, it would have been the event of the year! It was pretty darn spectacular as it was! :clap:
I loved the walking man projected on the wall as I entered ALys with a sign below him that said "this way" I am not sure what he was made of, but it was COOL!!!!!