Bob
SoWal Insider
yes, but we're on the intertubesIf someone has to tell you that they are your friend so that you know they are your friend, they probably aren't really your friend.
yes, but we're on the intertubesIf someone has to tell you that they are your friend so that you know they are your friend, they probably aren't really your friend.
Tangent...can anyone see my siggy?
You can be my friend* if you go to the Redd CD party!I have been checking out peps profiles to try to determine who I know and I don't know. While doing this, I got kinda depressed, I have no friends on my profile? Do I need to buy you guys and drink first, or how does all of this work?![]()
You can be my friend* if you go to the Redd CD party!
*Scooterbug INC reserves the right to defriend you if you start being an arse on the board

Thank you all for being so responsive to my plea for friends! Thanks!good lord, how do you get away with that. :roll:Tangent...can anyone see my siggy?
good lord, how do you get away with that. :roll:
.
