• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Pepper got groomed today. They had to shave her down. Apparently the anesthesia from surgery causes the hair to thin, resulting in matted hair. I have been brushing her, but couldn't get the mats out. Not her usual beautiful self.:sosad:

Here's three-toes' footprints in the sand last weekend.:sosad:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
I hope your sweet Pepper is giving you lots of kisses! I just read this thread today. Prayer works wonders! Griff has Cancer as well. She has had two tumors removed and her right eye had a growth covering it for few weeks. The Dr. thought it might be the Cancer spreading but we prayed, and gave her lots of love and a few weeks later the growth was gone! She had her diagnosis about a year ago and she has been doing fine since then, until the scare with the bite last week; it made me wonder if the reaction to the bite was more severe because of her Cancer.

I love the pawprints in the sand! I hope she has many years ahead of her!

I hope your sweet Pepper is giving you lots of kisses! I just read this thread today. Prayer works wonders! Griff has Cancer as well. She has had two tumors removed and her right eye had a growth covering it for few weeks. The Dr. thought it might be the Cancer spreading but we prayed, and gave her lots of love and a few weeks later the growth was gone! She had her diagnosis about a year ago and she has been doing fine since then, until the scare with the bite last week; it made me wonder if the reaction to the bite was more severe because of her Cancer.

I love the pawprints in the sand! I hope she has many years ahead of her!
Oh, so sorry about Griff. Prayers --> Griff.
How sweet!:love:

Those 3 toe prints look adorable!
:cry: I think so, too.:love:

Thank you all.

Boring -- it's a core class -- Excel with financial applications.

I re-did my style of teaching to accommodate a particular students' needs (the student didn't do well in lecture classes). The class average went up from 74 last fall semester to 94 summer term. :clap:I have had similar successes in my classes this fall by changing my teaching style. It is very gratifying.:D

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
I re-did my style of teaching to accommodate a particular students' needs (the student didn't do well in lecture classes). The class average went up from 74 last fall semester to 94 summer term. :clap:I have had similar successes in my classes this fall by changing my teaching style. It is very gratifying.:D

You should conduct in-service training to teach teachers you new method. Those numbers are impressive. :clap:

I, too, love the three-toed prints, and bet Pepper was very happy to be at the beach.

You should conduct in-service training to teach teachers you new method. Those numbers are impressive. :clap:

I, too, love the three-toed prints, and bet Pepper was very happy to be at the beach.
Maybe so.

Pepper loves the beach. She loves to run around on the long leash. She expects everyone walking by to tell her how pretty she is. If they don't, she gets mad and does her "mad bark" at them. :lol: