Miss Critter
Beach Fanatic
Just say it's take your dog to work day. 
and most people actually do!If it were me on the other end of your call, I would have said, "Oh, what kind of dogs do you have? What are their names?" etc. I wouldn't care one bit and like others said, as long as you speak English, I'd be a happy girl!

I bought a pull down screen from Auto Zone and under an umbrella it works killer. I also worked for People Soft back in the day and on our floor they let us take our dogs to work. We all surfed so we all rolled in around 10 or 11 and stayed till about 8 or 10 at night and we had one of the most productive Departments in the building. Everyone was happy and it kind of spooked everyone else. If you were lucky enough to speak with me there was a good chance you heard Punk Rock or Reggea in the back ground. I always talk to Reps and Tech Support and ask them personal stuff all the time. One time there was a lady on the other end breast feeding her child. Like everyone else said, if your English is good and your getting the job done who cares!Since we're on the subject, does anyone know of a glare screen for a laptop so I can use it at the beach? The glare is just too much and sun glasses don't help.
that stupid ouji board looking, mega speaker phone smack dab in the center of the board room table..... just makes me very happy that I can work at home and not be in the corporate jungle..."who let the dogs out ...boom, boom."