• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

The Plumber

New posts
While I agree he is not an African, it is presently being decided by a Pennsylvania court whether he is a "native" American or not.

:idontno: He was born in the state of Hawaii; why is there a question?
 
That is not socialism, that is just being patiotic, like the real Joe said.

Now Bush's federal buy in of the major banks, that is real socialism. FDR would be so proud of him.

Wealth redistribution is patriotic???? :yikes:

liberalism truly is a mental disorder.....:bang:
 
so what happens when Obama is elected as President and then after he takes office it is decided he is not a US citizen??? Who is next in line to take over office??? I think I am getting sea sick.
 
so what happens when Obama is elected as President and then after he takes office it is decided he is not a US citizen??? Who is next in line to take over office??? I think I am getting sea sick.

That would be Joe Kinnock....err...I mean Joe Biden. :D If Joltin' Joe is unable or unwilling to take over, guess who is next?

Hint: it is very skeery. :yikes:
 
so what happens when Obama is elected as President and then after he takes office it is decided he is not a US citizen??? Who is next in line to take over office??? I think I am getting sea sick.

Joe Biden the VP, then Nancy Pelosi is next in line. Either one would be great as President!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top