GoodWitch58
Beach Fanatic
While I agree he is not an African, it is presently being decided by a Pennsylvania court whether he is a "native" American or not.
He was born in the state of Hawaii; why is there a question?While I agree he is not an African, it is presently being decided by a Pennsylvania court whether he is a "native" American or not.
He was born in the state of Hawaii; why is there a question?That is not socialism, that is just being patiotic, like the real Joe said.
Now Bush's federal buy in of the major banks, that is real socialism. FDR would be so proud of him.


He was born in the state of Hawaii; why is there a question?
I had not heard about this case but just did a LiveSearch and found the linked article. Obama was sued by Attorney Berg who claims Obama was not born in Hawaii and due to some other technicalities, is not an American citizen. Berg is a Democrat.
http://www.americasright.com/2008/08/obama-sued-in-philadelphia-federal.html
Hope it gets figured out before selection day!
I am sure it will. Courts move fast only when the need is present.so what happens when Obama is elected as President and then after he takes office it is decided he is not a US citizen??? Who is next in line to take over office??? I think I am getting sea sick.

so what happens when Obama is elected as President and then after he takes office it is decided he is not a US citizen??? Who is next in line to take over office??? I think I am getting sea sick.
That would be Joe Kinnock....err...I mean Joe Biden.If Joltin' Joe is unable or unwilling to take over, guess who is next?
Hint: it is very skeery.![]()