• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
Damn, I missed the socio-political event of the 30A Fall season!!!!!

3 Cheers to all my Sowal Dem. friends!!!!

A big blue thanks...

To the musicians and special guest speakers who donated their time and talent: Jimmy Wz, Ma Muse, The Steenos, Alice Bargeron, Marc Harris, Donnie Sundal, Green Hit, Dread Clampitt, Hubba Hubba, Matthew Christ, Kevin Boyle, etc.

To the BBB committee for dedicating their time to make the event happen.

To the volunteers who worked from dark to dark to load in, set up, decorate, pick up trash/recycling, sell merchandise, feed the artists, break down, load out and much more.

To the Artists for Obama who contributed beautiful works of art.

To the Walton County Democrats for working to support the event.

To Robert & Daryl Davis for allowing us to hold this event in Seaside.

To the Seaside merchants, homeowners, security, maintenance, etc. for their support and/or patience. :D

And finally...to the hundreds of people who attended and enjoyed the beautiful day!

Now go VOTE!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
To the musicians and special guest speakers who donated their time and talent: Jimmy Wz, Ma Muse, The Steenos, Alice Bargeron, Marc Harris, Donnie Sundal, Green Hit, Dread Clampitt, Hubba Hubba, Matthew Christ, Kevin Boyle, etc.

To the BBB committee for dedicating their time to make the event happen.

To the volunteers who worked from dark to dark to load in, set up, decorate, pick up trash/recycling, sell merchandise, feed the artists, break down, load out and much more.

To the Artists for Obama who contributed beautiful works of art.

To the Walton County Democrats for working to support the event.

To Robert & Daryl Davis for allowing us to hold this event in Seaside.

To the Seaside merchants, homeowners, security, maintenance, etc. for their support and/or patience. :D

And finally...to the hundreds of people who attended and enjoyed the beautiful day!

Now go VOTE!

:clap::clap::clap:

cross posting. i've got two signs and a cooler left behind, and i think the owner is someone in mgt at borago. S1 do you have a number for that person?

Why yes, John R, I do, and I will have said owner contact you. Glad we could do this publicly. ;-)