• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Expressions your mom used

New posts
My mom didn't cuss (around us) until we were out of college, but someone was always an S.O.B. & I was always wondering why sob was a bad word.

All I can remember is, "because I said so", which is still my dad's reasoning & I'm practically 36. The other 99% I blocked out.
 
?por qu? hay y greenroomsurfer hablando organicmama espa?ol?
 
Me gusta lavar platos y jugar al tenis! No me molestes, tengo que acostar y no, no ando borracho.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top