• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Expressions your mom used

New posts
people were always alternately starving in india or china, and this fact was repeated when cauliflower was served...
 
people were always alternately starving in india or china, and this fact was repeated when cauliflower was served...

:lol:
 
people were always alternately starving in india or china, and this fact was repeated when cauliflower was served...
Did the cauliflower give those to whom it was served intestinal gas? Hiceron pedos?
ETA*I forgot what the thread was originally about and thought Bob was posting a random thought* I am out. :wave:
 
Last edited:
Did the cauliflower give those to whom it was served intestinal gas? Hiceron pedos?
ETA*I forgot what the thread was originally about and thought Bob was posting a random thought* I am out. :wave:

I kinda like the confused gordo. Don't leave.
 
I remembered a friend of mine who's mother called him an S.O.B. He promptly returned with I agree. She left the room and returned to beat him 5 minutes later when she realized what he said.
 
My grandmother was full of the little sayings...

"S#!t sugar and you won't have it to buy"

and the infamous, which finally had to be explained to me...

"You thought like Lit..."

(who else knows the rest of that phrase? :floor:)
 
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out". I like to use that one with my son. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top