I'd like to complain about the trucks that pass by my place every morning. They make my dog bark. :roll: Oh, and the freakin' motorcycles that stop and start at the four way stop. And the leaf blowers. If only I had some music to drown out these noises.![]()

Watch out, the next noise complaint may be for the barking dog on the F balcony!
I personally feel some perspective, some prune consumption, and some earplugs (the latter two readily available at area grocery stores) would solve the problem.
Molly creates more noise than all the things I listed!All the voices in my head keep my up at night. Can I call the SO to come and make them shut up? :funn:
What about those damn bombs that shake my house?
That is the "sound of freedom"!
That's the sound of large metal disks (AKA artwork) shaking on my walls & my wondering if anything's gonna fall next time we have crashes and booms from either bomb testing or the sound barrier being broken, which was last week's cause of the craziness.This sucks!
Come on S.O.! Either handle the complaints in a fair manner, or don't handle them at all.... Call code enforcement... since they're responsible for upholding the ordinance. This BS is getting out of hand and the whole community is going to suffer for it, not to mention locals and visitors alike are beginning to have a Very low opinion of our Sheriff's dept. (As if!) :roll:
I've had to listen to the Mexicans on the next street blare their music every Saturday night I've lived here. I've never called a cop to stop it, because occasionally I blare mine too.
Live and let live.
