• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WhoDat1

Beach Lover
Oct 23, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Watcher, your right. it was not handled correctly as far as the timing. I assure you, I found out quite mistakingly about it and, being PBA already, I was very excited. I will go with whatever the guys decide. This has caused disunity. That was never my intention. It was meant to unify. Sorry folks....

By the way. I'm no coward. And you guys always know where to find me....

ShallowsFuzz

Beach Lover
Dec 26, 2006
Point Washington
Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this?:bang:[/quote]

Your not alone.:wave:

1) The lap dogs are several (ranking) employees very dedicated to RJ. I do not want to name names on a blog, especially since my identity is protected as well, otherwise, I'd be gone a long time ago... Just ask a deputy in private and I'm sure they'll tell you. Any WCSO employee reading already knows very well to whom I elude...:cool:

2) Drafted up an arrest warrant for a fellow officer based on their support of an opposing candidate during the election. Nice...:shock:

3) As I understand it, I'm not one of MA's inner circle, but as I understand; a prior leader of the State DOT, a SAC from FDLE (Pensacola Region), an individual with years and years of local LEO experience and a current WCSO supervisor (one who knows what he's doing). Maybe one or two more.

4) County approved budget.

5) Yes, lap dogs are paid, not in Milk Bones either... I believe at least one is on "leave time" and that RJ has aggressively made attempts to assist in seeking employment for them. Now, whether or not this "leave" is valid, I do not know. Remember, some have already posted concerns over "comp time" never received...maybe this is where it went.

Also, as a fellow tax payer, let's not forget the pending federal law suit over the two pregnant officers being fired.:roll:

be seeing u.

w

1. I respect that, although I don't think I want to talk to employees about this, never know who is on who's side.:D
2. I do not understand what you are talking about. How can it be against the law to campaign for someone? Is this Russia?:dunno:
3. What does a DOT guy know about law enforcement? Ya'll taking over Public Works?:eek:
4. OK. :cool:
5. How can leave not be valid? Either you have it or you don't. Once again I am confused. It does sound like the taxpayers are getting ******* in here somewhere, but I just can't put my finger on it.:bang:

WhoDat1

Beach Lover
Oct 23, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
The DOT guy was probably from the law enforement side of DOT. He/she is probably an "ace" when it comes to traffic enforcement and traffic laws. And is in leadership, probably pretty good at admin. Thats a very technical law enforcement group.

Last edited:

redsox

Beach Comber
Jun 25, 2008
Who's from Mobile? WhoDat1 or Redsox? Either way just a joke bout the cars, I don't have $100, do you?

WhoDat1 came from Mobile to work here. If it was so great at Mobile P.D. with collective bargining, then go back. Don't try and bring it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redsox

Beach Comber
Jun 25, 2008
Watcher, your right. it was not handled correctly as far as the timing. I assure you, I found out quite mistakingly about it and, being PBA already, I was very excited. I will go with whatever the guys decide. This has caused disunity. That was never my intention. It was meant to unify. Sorry folks....

By the way. I'm no coward. And you guys always know where to find me....

WhoDat1,
It was not just the timing that was handled wrong. It was also the handling of the blue cards and not informing the entire department about the PBA. Also missing leading people by telling them that it was PBA legal and the truth of it was that it was collective bargining. Why were you so exicited for the idea of the PBA, was it that cassavant was one of the people behind it. It's he your leader. It is nice that you want to unify,but you are helping all the backstabbers and supervisors that don't need to be in their position. You are helping them stay where they are at. From what I have seen and heard they are trying to make it so it protects 1st LT's and below. Why don't you unify and believe in someone that fights and defends his guys. The PBA is great for a P.D. because they can get the officers things that they don't have ( ie. take home cars, equipment, and so on). If collective bargining started here everything that we already have, has to go back on the table and has to been agreed by both sides for us to get it back. Is it worth it to possibly lose something that we already have? I don't think it is. WhoDat1, you are one of a couple people in this department, who wants this collective bargining to come here. Honestly, I would not want to be put in the group with those other guys. But that is your choice!!!!!!!:clap:

Union or no union, I hope the new Sheriff stops allowing cars to be driven home all over North Florida and South Alabama.:angry: I support in the county and maybe just over the line (Destin, PC Beach) but no further. I would also prefer hiring preference be given to county residents. Allow our tax dollars to remain at work here.:clap:

WhoDat1

Beach Lover
Oct 23, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
WhoDat1 came from Mobile to work here. If it was so great at Mobile P.D. with collective bargining, then go back. Don't try and bring it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look. Obviously, you know who I am. So does EVERYONE else, now. I've updated my profile. So continuing to call me out on this public forum is nonsense. I know you, too INV. So if you know who I am, you know where to find me. Frankly, I could care less about the collective bargaining now that you've intentionally put MY job and my kid's food in peril rather than coming to me yourself. Peace.