• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Philip_Atlanta

Beach Lover
Mar 1, 2005
www.rosemaryrental.com
I'm in need of a few professional housekeepers for a vacation rental company. Must have prior experience and references.

Please PM me with your resume/information or PM me your phone number and I can call you. Alternatively, you can fax me at 404-806-6103.

Thanks!!

ECGC

Beach Comber
Dec 2, 2008
Miramar Bch, FL
can you tell me where is the work at??
my name is Dani, my phone number 850 543 7618
i'm looking for job, i have good references.

Last edited:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
Try Kim at 850-598-6921. She is the best!:love:

I second that choice. Kim has been helping us for over 6 years and I can't say enough about what a wonderful job she does and how dependable she is. I know of severall others in SoWal I have recommended her to and they have nothing but good things to say.

Give her a call 850-598-6921.

renee&edie

Beach Crab
Jan 15, 2009
Housekeeper

According to your ad you are needing experienced housekeepers. We are two women who together have 12 years experience in the beach housekeeping field. We have worked for Beach Rentals, Resort Quest, Abbott, Sterling and also sub-contractors. We would very much like to hear about this opportunity and what it consists of and what area of S. Walton. Please e-mail us with info. or call Renee Williams at (334) 574-0110. Thank You.