• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
Great Evening at Gravel Road

Mr. Grayton Girl and I just returned from Gravel Road. What a fabulous meal.... and the entertainment by Jennifer and Balder was wonderful.

I had the corn, potato and shrimp soup (in a broth, rather than a thick cream sauce, and delicious) and also the Trigger fish and scallops with couscous, brocolli, and - I don't know - something else tasty. Mr. GG had the Kobe Beef meatballs with scalloped potatoes and kale/collards, or something like that. All of it was scrumptious and our meals were the $15 winter specials.

The music provided by Jennifer and Balder was accoustic and the harmonies were beautiful. Not at all over-powering, but just perfect. Jennifer has such a clear, pure voice.

Service was also great! We are looking forward to a return visit soon!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Did goofer show? This event goes on my list for top reasons to become a snowkitty.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Mr. Grayton Girl and I just returned from Gravel Road. What a fabulous meal.... and the entertainment by Jennifer and Balder was wonderful.

I had the corn, potato and shrimp soup (in a broth, rather than a thick cream sauce, and delicious) and also the Trigger fish and scallops with couscous, brocolli, and - I don't know - something else tasty. Mr. GG had the Kobe Beef meatballs with scalloped potatoes and kale/collards, or something like that. All of it was scrumptious and our meals were the $15 winter specials.

The music provided by Jennifer and Balder was accoustic and the harmonies were beautiful. Not at all over-powering, but just perfect. Jennifer has such a clear, pure voice.

Mr. Grayton Girl- I love this!

You can't beat the $15 winter specials- :clap:

doGooD

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
A girlfriend and I were able to attend last night- what a pleasure. I had a wonderful time. The food/service was superb (I had never been before and was really impressed)- - and of course, the entertainment A+ (the reason I went). I only wish I could have stayed longer. Balder and Jennifer seem like a perfect couple- how romantic it must be to sing with your man. I only wish I had a voice like that!

We will be back!

jojodancer

Beach Lover
Oct 11, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Tonight, January 20th, we have the Saunders and great Specials!

Soy Marinated Hanger Steak with Jumbo Gulf Shrimp, Cheddar Au Gratin and Spinach

Seared Yellow Edge Grouper with Seared Scallops, Butternut Ragout, Broccolini and Beurre Blanc

Kobe Meatballs with Risotto, Organic Arugula and Tomato Parmesan Sauce

Come and Enjoy Great Food and Great Entertainment!!!

Topher

Beach Crab
Dec 7, 2008
at work

I do believe that the $15 "winter specials" last all year.

Tuesday, Jan. 27 will be the last Tuesday for a while that Jennifer & Balder will perform at Gravel Road. Call 534-0960 for reservations in the back room if you want to hear the music.

The $15 specials are awesome! Music happens from 7-9.

Hope to see goofer and other SoWallers there!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Tuesday, Jan. 27 will be the last Tuesday for a while that Jennifer & Balder will perform at Gravel Road. Call 534-0960 for reservations in the back room if you want to hear the music.

The $15 specials are awesome! Music happens from 7-9.

Hope to see goofer and other SoWallers there!

If we get finished with our camp meeting early, we may bring our guests!