• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

someone_else

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2009
Walton county
Toons

Different Stars - Trespassers William

s_e you're young and into the indy scene, aren't you?

Oh, and :welcome:
I'm playin Mike Patton,Royal Finger Bowl,Roy Buchanan,Edgar Winter and the White Trash,The Orange Album,The White Album & Big Pink.:wave:

someone_else

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2009
Walton county
New Lyric

"I use to weave my words into confusion and so I hope you'll understand me when I'm through.... " Post the song and the Artist and I'll give ya a star. Don't get too excited:rotfl:

Danny Burns

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
"I use to weave my words into confusion and so I hope you'll understand me when I'm through.... " Post the song and the Artist and I'll give ya a star. Don't get too excited:rotfl:

Dying to Live. I saw Edgar 3 times. Twice in '71 and '73 with Johnny (in '73 also with Rick Derringer), and another time in '74 with White Trash. What color star?

Danny Burns

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
Analogman, Sounds like great fun! I'll send a private message later to see if we can work out the details. Music keeps us connected,comforts us when we're sad and enhances our memories of all the good times. I for one have the soundtrack to my life playin in my head most the time. That is a beautiful instrument. Do you still play?

Click the MySpace link in my signature line to find out.

joseph

Beach Comber
Feb 9, 2009
FL
Beginnings are fun. I've been living round here for a few years now and watching the changes with the rest of you. This site seems like a wonderful place to exchange ideas and get to know a few new folks in and around town. I welcome all of you to be my friends and hope I can add another perspective to the picture you are painting here.

hello someone else and welcome! I'm also new to the site and welcome everyone to be my friends.

gotta google everyday!

someone_else

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2009
Walton county
Im so Lucky

Dear analogman,

"I'm so Lucky" is my favorite! Thanks for being my friend and sharing your music. Let me know what hours are available and the days for the show... Look forward to meeting you soon!

someone_else

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2009
Walton county
What color star

Dying to Live. I saw Edgar 3 times. Twice in '71 and '73 with Johnny (in '73 also with Rick Derringer), and another time in '74 with White Trash. What color star?

" Direct your eye right inward, and you will find a thousand regions in your mind yet undiscovered. Travel them,and be expert in home- cosmography. '
You are a star !

someone_else

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2009
Walton county
Joseph

hello someone else and welcome! I'm also new to the site and welcome everyone to be my friends.

gotta google everyday!

Welcome yourself,

I've not had a chance to follow your thread just yet but I hope you have as much fun with SoWal as I have. There are some great people here. They will find you if you give them a chance.

someone_else

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2009
Walton county
Some things are meant to last. I'm hoping this thread is one of them. Teach me oh wise ones how to keep a good thing going. Perhaps I should move on to a Blog or a new forum but I like this one. It's so easy going and such fun! How bout this? We'll play follow the leader and anyone who wants to can be the leader. Now we need a couple of rules right? Lets make it 2. Tell the truth and be nice. That is so corny it has to make you laugh. Anything to make you smile !