• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Danny Burns

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
" Direct your eye right inward, and you will find a thousand regions in your mind yet undiscovered. Travel them,and be expert in home- cosmography. '
You are a star !

Ah, Walden. HDT was ahead of his time, wasn't he? Thank you! And thank you for the complement about "Lucky". It's my wife's favorite, too. She thinks it will make us a lot of money someday. I hope she's right. We could use some good retirement money just now.

someone_else

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2009
Walton county
Now I'm really scared ?

"Force me not to the extreme left nor extreme right fringes of society, but walk forward with me into a brighter future in which all of the world's citizens can prosper and may discover the true meaning of the Source of all things."

Bushisms will live on the mind of people for all nations with infamy.

someone_else

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2009
Walton county
Was the answer George W. Bush ?

We need a new quote. If anyone out there is still following this thread give us a line from a song or a book or a movie and we'll try to guess the origin. If you haven't seen " The Bucket List " starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman you should. Hope you all have a wonderful adventure today.

Danny Burns

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
Was the answer George W. Bush ?
What? :dunno: NO! It is my quote, and "Source of all things" is intended more in the vein of what Eckhart Tolle, Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer, Neale Donald Walsch, Esther Hicks, and others use to mean what some call God...not the evalgelistic meaning of God and Jesus.

If Bush speech writers would have come up with something like this, he would never have read it in public because he IS one of the extremists I do not intend to be forced to the extremes by.

Don't be "scared". Read it again as if it doesn't come from GWB - an ultra right-wing neo-con (extreme right fringes of society).

someone_else

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2009
Walton county
My heart is broken

I spent hours trying to find this quote and thought of J.F.K, and Martin Luther King, even the Dali Lama but as I thought and read and thought too much it began to haunt me. Now I feel I've hurt your feelings without ever meaning to. So what am I to say. Happy Valentines Day dear friend and I am so sorry I miss understood your words. The simple truth most often is the best solution so I wont insult you further with my ignorance. I'm sorry. I've been listening to 30A all day and I loved your show and all that followed.

Mark Partington

Beach Lover
Dec 10, 2007
walton county
www.flickr.com
the T odd Rungren hjome game...

The Todd Rungren Homegme.....
According to todd:
1there is nothing so sad as this.....
2. his Seaside breakfast consists of.....
3. he will be reincarnated as....
BONUS QUESTION!!!!!!!!!XTRA POINTS,STARS,FREE ART!!!!!
A. What general is quoted after two little Hitlers fight it out.......
B. What's the 'catch'.....
CIf the President & the Congress wont do it-to whose jurisdiction does it fall?

Danny Burns

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
I spent hours trying to find this quote and thought of J.F.K, and Martin Luther King, even the Dali Lama but as I thought and read and thought too much it began to haunt me. Now I feel I've hurt your feelings without ever meaning to. So what am I to say. Happy Valentines Day dear friend and I am so sorry I miss understood your words. The simple truth most often is the best solution so I wont insult you further with my ignorance. I'm sorry. I've been listening to 30A all day and I loved your show and all that followed.
No hurt feelings, just confusion. And no need to apologize. Thanks for listening to 30A. We are presenting a great band tonight in Seaside at the REP theater. It is located on Quincy place just behind Modica market. The doors open at 4 and the show begins at 5pm.

Happy V-Day to you too.