• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

katie blue

kt loo
Mar 11, 2005
in perpetual motion
Adorable cottage with private pool, across the street from beach in Seacrest area is now available for long term rental. Pet friendly, fenced in back yard with palms, flowering trees and lots of privacy. 3BR/2Ba, all appliances (including washer/dryer), 2-car garage. Perfect for small family, pet owners or handicapped (one level living, walk in shower.) Nice location near Camp Creek golf course, walk to Alys Beach, 150 yards to private beach access. Can be rented furnished or partially furnished. $1750/month.
Photos at http://angelfishcottage.com .
Message us here or email kate (at) deepbluesun (dot) com for more info if you are interested. Thanks.

tobiejo

Beach Comber
Sep 26, 2006
Is this house still available? If so, are you looking for a long...long-term rental. Maybe a couple of years.

UT-NUT

Beach Comber
Sep 28, 2006
I would like to know if this house is still available ... please contact me at mysandybeach (at) comcast (.) net ....Thanks!

Sheila

SoWal Insider
I would like to know if this rental is still available. ALso i coulnd't get the picture link to work. COuld you please send me pictures at leslieahall@yahoo.com Thanks

You might want to check this thread, post #13. I believe the owners sold this place.

[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=23303"]Katie Blue here - SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]

Hope this helps!

mmbroussard

Beach Crab
Mar 30, 2009
Hello! I was wondering if this was still available for rental. I am trying to find a house to rent for the summer. Let me know thanks
Megan

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Hello! I was wondering if this was still available for rental. I am trying to find a house to rent for the summer. Let me know thanks
Megan
images-1.jpg

togilvie

Beach Crab
Apr 13, 2009
Rental

I was wondering if you would be able to do a lease for 3 months for the duration of the summer. I am coming down to work in Rosemary Beach and we were looking for a place to live. Please let me know as soon as possible. togilvie@utk.edu or 615-604-4408.

Thanks,
Tyler Ogilvie

Adorable cottage with private pool, across the street from beach in Seacrest area is now available for long term rental. Pet friendly, fenced in back yard with palms, flowering trees and lots of privacy. 3BR/2Ba, all appliances (including washer/dryer), 2-car garage. Perfect for small family, pet owners or handicapped (one level living, walk in shower.) Nice location near Camp Creek golf course, walk to Alys Beach, 150 yards to private beach access. Can be rented furnished or partially furnished. $1750/month.
Photos at angelfishcottage.com .
Message us here or email kate (at) deepbluesun (dot) com for more info if you are interested. Thanks.