• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
Kat brought by her amazing Key Lime Pie to our beach house this evening and asking her to make us a pie may have been the best thing I did for this trip!!

We ate at D&K and loved it last year but we didn't know until after the trip that Kat made the best Key Lime pie around so we missed it. I was thrilled when I saw her post a couple of weeks ago that she was making them to order.

We've had Key Lime pie all over the south and even the Floriday Keys but this was easily the best. Perfect mix of tang and sweet and texture-greatness on a fork!

Also, we loved getting to chat with such a sweet person for a while-we're a talkative bunch and I hope we didn't keep you too long!

Thanks Kat, we ate half the pie for our appetizer and will likely eat the rest tonight for dessert!!

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
I totally agree, I really think she needs to enter the National Pie Contest.

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
Kat delivered one for me too! Sooooooooo good! Thanks again Kat! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Thanks everyone!!!! Y'all are so sweet. I so enjoyed talking with BeachbumAggie's whole family. It was just one of those meetings where you felt like you already knew these neat people....so easy to talk, and talk and talk with. Always happy to hear they enjoyed what I love to do...make Key Lime Pie.

I also enjoyed meeting rdelong43065. I was so interested to find out what he does and want to thank him for keeping us and tourists safe. So glad you enjoyed the pie too. Hope you didn't OD on it. :funn: ;-)

This past week I have met some great people. A wonderful group from West Virginia, a couple on their honeymoon from Georgia, and a family reunion of 95 people. :yikes: Lots of Key Lime Pies for them! It's so much fun to deliver to smiling faces.:D I love you all.:love:

:love:Thanks Minnie and BeachbumAggie for thoughts of me entering a contest....I think I'm in it more for the love then the money.

Bless you all and those I have not mentioned.

NE SoWaller

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
Omaha, Nebraska
I'm still waiting for the delivery in Omaha. Please send it with the shirts! I'll pay for the dry ice, and hopefully will be there in person in the fall!

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
A Kat must do what she has to do

Love you too Beauty hunter...
thank you always for such kind words!!!
:wave: Kat
"
:bow:> for you out of love and for God out of worship

If you haven't had the chance to see that little girl sing, look in sowal lounge under
" for all our heroes that died so we could live "
:bow:> for our heroes