• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
Just wanted to say that I was initially one of those who, because of my proximity, thought the complaints about Pandora's were a bit curmudgeonly.

Tonight, however, I must admit that the music is out of hand. I can hear it through the bedroom window with the ceiling fan going as I type. My dog ran to the backyard to find the party when I let him out to poo just now.

I'm not going to call the police or anything, but I just wanted to go on record -- the music gets a little louder every night. In the last week it's reached an annoying level. I agree with Grayton Girl -- it's all about being a good neighbor.

Just wanted to say that I was initially one of those who, because of my proximity, thought the complaints about Pandora's were a bit curmudgeonly.

Tonight, however, I must admit that the music is out of hand. I can hear it through the bedroom window with the ceiling fan going as I type. My dog ran to the backyard to find the party when I let him out to poo just now.

I'm not going to call the police or anything, but I just wanted to go on record -- the music gets a little louder every night. In the last week it's reached an annoying level. I agree with Grayton Girl -- it's all about being a good neighbor.

It certainly sounds like they are not being good neighbors. At this time of night I would not hesitate to call the police if my sleep were being disrupted on a weeknight and I had to work in the morning. I certainly do not envy your proximity Rapunzel! Point Washington State Forest is my backyard and I will keep the frog serenade as my nightly concert! lol :eek:

jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach

its a thing for locals every year at the end of the season. not sure how you didn't know about it but you missed one heck of a party!

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Mr.Watson has been having this party at Pandoras on the Tuesday after Labor Day for YEARS. He is the owner of the Garage Cafe in Bham and serves up some amazing BBQ. Wish I could have been there but I was working. I heard he really went all out for some very hard working people.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Two bands, one inside and one outside, and all the free BBQ you could eat, open invitation to everyone. I hear it was a great party.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
The party was great.

We bought land here 17 years ago and built 15 years ago. We decided on a quiet street and it still is. Pandora's was there then and has not changed. They were the only place to get food after Opal. They were helping residents way back when.

The steaks are great and so are Gina and Carl.

I say call Pandora's and complain.