• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
Puppies still need homes!

Thanks to SoWal, three puppies have been adopted, BUT four still need homes. Please contact Dorothy about one of these little blue eyed angels!!!

wilcogal1974

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2009
Thanks to SoWal, three puppies have been adopted, BUT four still need homes. Please contact Dorothy about one of these little blue eyed angels!!!
What kind of dogs are they? How old, and who is Dorothy and how do I contact her! Our family is VERY interested. Thanks!

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
You can see them all in an earlier link in the pet forum "puppies desperate for homes" last week. Dorothy lives in Bay Co. She is brooklyn49er on sowal. her #'s are home 850.571.5597 and cell 240 529-6510. These puppies are mixed, look some Australisan Shepard, maybe Beagle mix---she is not sure. There are four left. Some have blue eyes. Thye belonged to her neighbor and the neighbor ws sending them to the pund for destruction so Dorothy saved them. She is paying for baths, shots and worming for the adoptees. I can be reached at 850-468-0497, live in Pt. Washington and help with animal rescue. Bless you. I just spoke to Dorothy at her home #. Thank you for the inquiry.

Kindly, Jackie

wilcogal1974

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2009
:DThank you!!! And Kurt and SoWal!!!
My husband will be contacting either You and/or Dorothy tomorrow! cute, cute puppies!!! We have a 3 year old daughter and 5 year old son here in Santa Rosa Beach that would be thrilled to have a new addition to our family!

Last edited:

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
Blessings to you all!! Thank you, thank you! Dorothy is probably the best contact due to them being at her house! I will give her a head's up!

Best of luck to you and let me know how it goes!!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
:clap::clap: Bless you Jack Flash! Cute puppies! Thank you for helping them find a good home :love:

chrisjohnson850

Beach Comber
Jul 19, 2009
Picked up a pupp today

Hi,
I just picked one of these little puppies today. He is a very sweet affectionate pup. I just love him. I can tell that he will be a lifelong friend. I wanted to take them all, I wish that I could have. There are three more that do need to find homes. He has also been great with my other pets. They just love each other! If you are thinking about a new pet check out these great pups.:rotfl: Totally ecstatic!!!!

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
:clap:you are the best!!!! You are an angel! You are awesome!! We are so thankful for your concern and love for these unfortunate little pups! Wishing you many years of puppy love!!! Stay in touch and let us know how he grows and changes! Aaahhhh!!!