• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

familyof3

Beach Lover
Mar 18, 2008
Arkansas
I know I have read on here a couple different rental agencies that were recommended. I can't seem to find the post. It seems like someone on here was part owner in one. Any way anybody got any recommendations?

familyof3

Beach Lover
Mar 18, 2008
Arkansas
Where is the home you are looking to rent?

Sometimes it is better if your agency's office is fairly close by, and some agencies prefer it.

Nothing in particular yet. Looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom home or condo. Just roaming around the net doing some searching.

FloridaBuckeye

Beach Lover
Sep 4, 2008
I know I have read on here a couple different rental agencies that were recommended. I can't seem to find the post. It seems like someone on here was part owner in one. Any way anybody got any recommendations?

Sandcastle Escapes in Destin. Ask for Justin or Wes, and say Sue suggested them.

www.sandcastleescapes.com

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
So you are looking to rent and not have someone manage a rental for you?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I will defintely be renting. But, the dream remains alive to own one day.

Gotcha.

Definitely give some of the rental companies that advertise with sowal.com a chance. You may also try some of the VRBO's and owner maintained rentals. Just like rental companies some are better than others and unfortunately it's kind of a crap shoot/personal experience type of thing. Just remember that if it sounds to good to be true...