• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cooper

Beach Lover
Jul 14, 2008
FIRE!
Great brunch; watch out for the champagne they keep filling your glass with, it will catch up with you. The menu is terrific and food prepared very well, with good variety for adults as well as some kid/teenager choices.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
My place is Cafe Bouchee and take your own bloody mary's. If you want wine you can take it also. The food is wonderful and the service great. Sometimes it's not about free champagne but about reallly good food at a really reasonable price.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
I'm one of those peeps who wants to get in as much gulf viewing as possible, not to mention that I like a little of everything for brunch, especially cheesy grits. The Santa Rosa Beach Club buffet brunch is my choice, although the menu at Fire looks superb, one day I will be joining y'all-- when it rains, of course. :D

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
I'm one of those peeps who wants to get in as much gulf viewing as possible, not to mention that I like a little of everything for brunch, especially cheesy grits. The Santa Rosa Beach Club buffet brunch is my choice, although the menu at Fire looks superb, one day I will be joining y'all-- when it rains, of course. :D

:lolabove::rotfl: I was waiting on you!!!

SRBC does have an excellent Sunday brunch, the view can NOT be beat! It is a lot of very good food for a grayt price. Not only do they have superb grits (just don't go there after Mango, 'cause there won't be any left) they also have an omelet stand and a waffle stand, made however you want yours, quiche, large pastry/cake/pie table, bagels, salmon and cream cheese, muffins, biscuits & gravy, roast, cereal for the kiddies, the list goes on....

Fire is a fantastic brunch too, just don't let the bottomless champagne get you....and please....don't take the locals table out front.

meamea

Beach Comber
Sep 5, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Add one more vote for the Santa Rosa Beach Club. The Sunday Brunch is great and it has a spectacular view of the gulf. I moved here to be able to see the water, not walls with pictures of the water.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
:lolabove::rotfl: I was waiting on you!!!

SRBC does have an excellent Sunday brunch, the view can NOT be beat! It is a lot of very good food for a grayt price. Not only do they have superb grits (just don't go there after Mango, 'cause there won't be any left) they also have an omelet stand and a waffle stand, made however you want yours, quiche, large pastry/cake/pie table, bagels, salmon and cream cheese, muffins, biscuits & gravy, roast, cereal for the kiddies, the list goes on....

Fire is a fantastic brunch too, just don't let the bottomless champagne get you....and please....don't take the locals table out front.

How much does it cost?
Thanks