• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ann hodnett

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2008
english language

Your grammer is atrocious. Sorry, I usually bite my tongue, just can't do it this time. Illiteracy is so prevalent, I feel that something has to be done. Go back to school!

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Your grammer is atrocious. Sorry, I usually bite my tongue, just can't do it this time. Illiteracy is so prevalent, I feel that something has to be done. Go back to school!

Lulu2, I'm sorry, but I just can't believe that your second post on the board is criticizing someone's grammar when your first post had so many grammatical errors. See below:

got the publicity

Heene, certaintly got the publicity he wanted!

Note the lack of punctuation in the post title, the improper use of commas and the misspelling of the word 'certainly'. Perhaps you should bite your tongue; at least until the other members of the board have a chance to get to know your more polite side... :wave:

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Another _ _ _ _ _ _ _ comma mamma. This is just a bb where people want to discuss and possibly vent. Not type dissertations for the perfect A. Get a life....We all make mistakes. I make them daily.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen

You should maybe use spell check before you try to correct someone as well. Grammar has no e.
Y'all are misunderstanding. This lulu person is talking about either Alpha Crab's or Sun Biz's granny. Though I can't tell which of these persons' granny lulu finds so offensive. That is of course assuming that Alpha Crab and Sun Biz do not share the same "grammer", which certainly seems possible if unlikely. :dunno:
and :wave:rdelong

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
What does grammar have to do with poor Cafe Bouchee closing? A business going under is far more important than spelling and grammar :sosad:
I am awful at both. :blush: I admit it, but I'd much rather concentrate on helping local businesses succeed!

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
What does grammar have to do with poor Cafe Bouchee closing? A business going under is far more important than spelling and grammar :sosad:
I am awful at both. :blush: I admit it, but I'd much rather concentrate on helping local businesses succeed!

I couldn't agree with you more.