• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Great job John R et al. In my opinion this event stands above all of the annual affairs in this area. Looking forward to version X!

Today is like the day after Christmas- the day after Mountain Film letdown has set in.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
Great job John R et al. In my opinion this event stands above all of the annual affairs in this area. Looking forward to version X!

Agreed... Many thanks to you John, and all the people who work with you to bring us Mountainfilm! I will be (im)patiently counting down to #10...

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
Thanks for coming to Mountainfilm again everyone. It's my favorite event to work on during the year. We're thinking of using Year 10 as a 'Best Of' retrospective, so possibly adding a third night, or devoting one or both nights to past favorites. But, still want to be able to bring you the new stuff also. Additionally, Mountainfilm in Telluride is looking at our event as one of the locations to expand to a mini festival; adding a day, multiple venues, daytime programs, etc... All this is still being hammered out, and is not set in stone yet. As things develop, I'll be sure to let you know.

To get some feedback on our programming this year, could you post what was your favorite film, and what you liked or disliked about the weekend(it doesn't have to be related to just the films, we want to improve your experience every year)?

thanks.