• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
A special thank you to Kurt for your tireless and organized efforts to run sowal.com so everyone can have a common meeting ground, stay informed, and offer info. It is addicting and alot of fun. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and a curtsy to the moderators as well. God bless you, or don't worry be happy, whichever appeals to you. :wave::bow::love:

Don't worry about the friendship requests, just click the thank you button :funn:;-)

:love:

Thank the stars for wireless netbooks. It would be hard to run this baby from the beach without one. :lol:

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
30a TV :clap:

Our own 30A TV crew- WE LOVE YOU :love:

Your visual is an important part in the communication of local news and your friendly demeanor is true representation of who we are here on 30A.

Thank you for being there :D

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Join us wednesday at Bud & Alley's to meet an Anti drilling Senator!

Meet Florida Senator Dave Aronberg with us at Bud & Alley's Restaurant this Wednesday at 5:30 p.m! Senator Aronberg is running for Attorney General and has been a vocal opponent of drilling for oil in Florida's waters

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Thanks for the invite Dave- any yummy specials? Finger foods? :D

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Yes! good stuff as always!!

We will provide lots of free good eats and Senator Aronberg is an amazing person when you meet him. A great leader and a very personable Senator. He was the first Legislator to call me and offer his support of Hands Across The Sand. Let's help him on his quest to become Attorney General!!

librarian

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2009
we were there-3 of us at Seaside and it was beautiful. i asked about t-shirts but forgot who to pm. my husband wants a large. i'll post pix when i get my camera back-hubby borrowed.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
we were there-3 of us at Seaside and it was beautiful. i asked about t-shirts but forgot who to pm. my husband wants a large. i'll post pix when i get my camera back-hubby borrowed.

Shirts will continue to be sold at the Seaside Farmers Market. There are currently about 40 dated shirts remaining. The next batches will not have a date.

Bumper stickers coming soon too.