• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I'm looking for the best Gastroenterologist physician, in the Santa Rosa Beach area? The closer the better, but, I'm willing to drive, for the best! I would prefer someone that's very educated on the growth of Candida Albicans and the affects on your body!

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Wow, no responses!

I'm very surprised that no one has commented, or offered a suggestion. Unfortunately, I found out that with my insurance, there are only two providors in my area and they're in Fort Walton

I'm really surprised that I haven't received any comments, or suggestions! Unfortunately, I found out that there are only two providers in my insurance network and they're in Fort Walton Beach! The one that I'm seeing, is a Dr Ringel and I hope he's good!

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I went to see Dr Andrew F Ringel @ Emerald Coast Gastroenterology Fort Walton Beach. I saw his PA, Alicia and am impressed! Their entire staff, was great! After years of searching for answers, finally someone competent! More testing and possible surgery, but, at least I feel that I'm making, progress! Only downside, was the distance to the their, office!

Emerald Coast Gastroenterology
417 Racetrack Rd #2
FWB
850-863-1669

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I went to see Dr Andrew F Ringel @ Emerald Coast Gastroenterology Fort Walton Beach. I saw his PA, Alicia and am impressed! Their entire staff, was great! After years of searching for answers, finally someone competent! More testing and possible surgery, but, at least I feel that I'm making, progress! Only downside, was the distance to the their, office!

Emerald Coast Gastroenterology
417 Racetrack Rd #2
FWB
850-863-1669

Do people down there not have digestive issues or diseases where they need a gastroenterologist? Glad you found someone on your own. I couldn't unfortunately help you down there with one but if you were up here I could have. I've never heard of the condition you mentioned though.

Last edited: