• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
I stir fried some fresh veggies I bought from the back of a peddler's truck with chicken. Yellow squash, onion, tomato, broccoli, carrots. Plus some fresh blackberries. :wave:

J_BO

Beach Comber
Oct 29, 2007
Cooked a BD dinner for my next door neighbor. Heart of Palm and pimento salad topped with chopped boiled egg and red wine dressing. Then, fancy baked mashed potates drizzled with butter and parsley, grilled asparagas, fresh jumbo lump crab cakes with a spicy red Remoulaude Sauce, Sister Shuberts Yeast rolls, and finally a homemade Lemon Ice Box Pie. Can't wait for another special day. Last night was Chicken Wings and probably tonight chicken wings.
howbout a recipe for that heart of palm and pimento salad topped w/chopped boiled eggs and red wine dressing,please!

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
howbout a recipe for that heart of palm and pimento salad topped w/chopped boiled eggs and red wine dressing,please!

I'll post it in the recipes and I have a few different options for it, just depends on how you want to serve it, fancy or not, how healthy you want it, and what you might have on hand. I have done it all ways and everyone likes all of the options.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Homemade Hamburger Sliders and twice cooked french fries. Took a burger tour at nwflburger.com and had to cook one.