• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
What is your idea of the perfect Sunday in SoWal? How does it differ from your typical Sunday routine?

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
my perfect Sunday in SoWal is at home in PJs and a book. but I do like lunch at Red Bar then a stroll on the beach, when I feel like leaving the house.

Ditto that... :love:

Mine is heading out on Eastern Lake in the canoe for some fishing with my daughter in the morning while soaking in the peaceful primal beauty around us. Afterwards a leisurely stop at the outflow for a picnic lunch and some swimming. Finally laying back in the soft sand with the warm sun beaming down on me while listening to my daughter's laughter as she plays in the outflow!

...and the most amazing thing is, this is my typical Sunday routine! (winters not included)

Last edited:

Linda

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Breakfast at The Red Bar, followed by golf at Camp Creek, followed by sunset at Grayton beach.

Normal routine at home is church, golf, dinner with family & friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
Going to church in the morning and a beach nap on a warm day - or an inside nap on a cold day - gotta have that Sunday afternoon nap!